Originally Posted by Anonymous
When all the players from Freedom and Triple H play for BL they are very good but all the best players are part time. This should be interesting though as all the players really seem to like playing for Urso and a lot of the best players are from Kennett and BYC the two founding communities of BL

So you're saying they are like Dukes Nationals nonsense ... Part time players and a Daddy coach?

I wouldn't call it nonsense. My son plays part time for BL and I have to say the experience was outstanding. He is coached by an extremely dedicated man who also happens to be one of the best to ever pick up a stick. The practices are outstanding my son has gotten better and loves playing for Coach Urso. I did consider his time with BL as supplemental and in fairness that is what the club presented this year as, however the experience has been every bit as good as my sons primary club. It will be interesting to see how BL shapes up at 2022 for this upcoming year. The club is outstanding and I have friends that play for their 2023 and 2024 teams and they are thrilled with the coaching and improvement of their boys. Not to mention they are both top 10 in the country

Beware of BL. My son has played for them in the past and they speak out of both sides of their mouth. They constantly have players showing up who are not dedicated to the team. The director is unorganized and the training is just ok. This team has struggled, Freedom is a far greater option.