Originally Posted by Anonymous
They kept older players again on the roster even though younger ones are better!

Which players shouldn’t be on the team? Which ones should be? Curious because they haven’t published a roster yet. The only people who know are part of the team.

Are you sure this was about McDonogh? From what I've heard, they kept a number of freshman players.

Was thinking it might be the random person who keeps posting about NDP because I know this was the drama there. Very good freshmen who are better than some older Varsity players were relegated to JV. There's something to be said for paying your dues, but ending up on JV roster based on grade and not ability with 30+ players is probably also a bitter pill.
If the coaches thought the freshmen were good enough to make a difference on V, they would have selected them. It's really that simple. [Censored] it up and let your kid enjoy JV and prep for next year, and stop worrying about what the coach does with the other players. Zero doubt you're sucking half the fun out of your kid's lacrosse experience and probably some of it for the other players too, because I'm sure the whining doesn't end with your post here.

Relax, it’s really not that serious.