Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who do you think will win the trophies in Maryland Public?

1A is Tuesday at 4, Fallston vs Liberty - I'm saying Liberty by 12
2A is Thursday at 8, Manchester Valley vs Middletown- I'm saying Man Valley by 4
3A is Thursday at 4, Towson vs Severna Park- I'm sayingTowson by 2
4A is Wednesday at 6, Broadneck vs Dulaney- I'm saying Dulaney by 2

Hope it is competitive because besides CMW / Man Valley & Westminster / SP, we had some very very uncompetitive semi final games.

1A won’t be much of a game. Liberty should win it easily. For everyone complaining about the ease of playoffs for them, nothing they can do but play the games. Not to mention they lost one game all year and that was to Man Valley.

2A shouldn’t be much of a game. It really depends on which Man Valley team shows up. Their offense is a juggernaut that has 7 girls who can finish. Try to stop options 1-3 and 4-5 step up with huge games like they did against CMW. However, they did struggle as a team to find the net on Saturday. Watching the game I would venture to guess they had 2-3 times the shots as CMW. That game could have been a 10 goal win. With that said, they found a way to win. Don’t count Middletown out but they have a hill to climb if they want to know of MV.

3A should be a great matchup. Probably the best of the final 4. I can see this one going either way. SP is a solid team and finally got over the heart ache of last years loss to Ridge. They fought back and managed to stun Westminster in the semis with 2 goals in the final minute. Towson is loaded with upper class man who have played well together and for a long time. I expect they are favored in this game by many by look for SP to give them a game.

4A is Broadneck to lose. They are by far the stronger team and should be able to win this one convincingly. However looking at Dulaney schedule and results. They do have some impressive games where they overachieved and almost pulled some upsets. So hopefully they can make it a game and who knows. Maybe pull of the upset.