Originally Posted by Anonymous
So, after taking them from the cellar of the A conference to a top 5 national ranking, he is gone 24 hours after they finally make it to the Semifinals? Seems harsh so I'll wait for an official announcement from the school.

I have no idea about the rumors or really anything about maryvale or the coaching staff. I am just fact checking your comments.
-Maryvale has not been in the cellar and have been in the top half of the league for the last four or five years although they are obviously better this year.
-After what looks like a ridiculously lopsided loss where they not only got a running clock against them on their defense and only scored 4 goals on offense they will certainly not be in the top 5 in the national rankings.

Team improved greatly the past 2 seasons.
Didn’t have half the weapons the top 2 teams did.
Rankings mean zero.
Unless you are spsg or mcd you aren’t better.
This smells badly as a Gcs parent ?

Not a gcs parent(thank god)and not suggesting that they didn’t improve thanks to coaching or that they aren’t a good team. I was simply correcting the previous person who stated 2 things that simply weren’t true with regards to being a cellar team and being a top 5 team.