I am a 2024 parent and stumbled across this thread looking for summer camps. I read every comment and found myself disheartened by the whole thing but glad to see there are crazy parents everywhere not just on the team my son is on. BL is a darn good team and deserve the ranking at one. That being said they are teaching lessons I don't want my kids to learn. I hope the new coaching can clean up their BS. NXT has come out of no where in the past 2 years with a fogo that can't lose. Uprising is a solid club with solid coaching as is Freedom and RR.

My question is this. BL, NXT, Freedom and RR all pull from the same general part of Chester County. Where is the rest of the state? No teams from Delaware, Bucks and Montgomery Counties? Southern Lehigh High School made a good run at State championship a few years back. Where do they play club? Do all the main line kids play Uprising? Haverford School, Stoga, LaSalle, CB East and West. Where are they playing in 6th grade?
Imagine if some of these teams pulled together. Could they compete with the Madlax, Crabs and Loonies teams? Even the National teams?
Speculate all you want. Here are the rankings as they are playing each other right now in NXT Spring league.

Brotherly Love 2024 Hercules 6 0 0 18 20
NXT 2024 Black 5 1 0 15 29
Uprising 2024 4 2 0 12 10
Freedom 2024 Red 3 3 0 9 9
PA Roughriders 2024 3 3 0 9 2
Team 11 2024 1 3 2 5 -14
Tri State 2024 0 5 1 1 -16