Originally Posted by Anonymous
Would love to see BL or BBL win the whole thing. Things would quiet down considerably on these boards. It's definitely not out of the question.

Calm down there daddy-o! Happy hour has obviously already started in PA. What, exactly has either of your teams won? Have either ever won a tourney against any meaningful teams? Any?? Ever??? I’ve been to a whole lot of tournaments over the past 7 years, and I’ve never seen either team in a championship game, or even in what I would call a competitive game, with my sons team. Come on back to earth now gentlemen. Your little teams are average to above average, at best.

Enjoy it now..because we know what is going to happen to your son's team when they play the grown-ups in the NLF...just ask the 91 Bandits

The cheater teams shouldn’t be a problem for WP. Most of the teams they have played to date have been ‘23 teams which are far better than the MD ‘23 cheater teams trying to disguise themselves as ‘24 teams. To date, the Pack is undefeated, without a single competitive game. There’s no shame in losing to teams a year older, but that likely won’t happen. They aren’t Crush and they aren’t Bandits. They are Wolfpack.

Let's revisit this conversation at the end of July, in the meantime, best of luck at the WSYL
to funny..