Not once did I downplay the fact that LI has strong lax teams - and I’m not fixated on just 24’s. Truth be told, Taz is strongest Legacy team. 91 Wolfpack has been strong from the jump at ‘24 and other age groups and ‘24 Express is not as strong but Express usually fields tremendously good talent. I’m not bashing LI (never did) - it’s a lacrosse hotbed. However, there’s a PA kid facing off now for one of the 3 teams I mentioned at the ‘24 level for WSYL, but let’s not get into that since you can’t even understand that my original post didn’t talk explicitly about one club area but you made it about LI. Since you nailed the population of LI, you probably know the kid and team I’m talking about. Guarantee on your next post you won’t address this fact. Not one excuse about my son’s team, but know this, he’s played 91 and Express at his age group and both teams would love to add him as he’s more than held his own when he plays them... haven’t played Legacy yet. Oh and let’s nit forget that the top teams in LI draw hundreds of players to their tryouts - not on club in Philly can get that many kids out to tryouts because there are more players to choose from in LI. Make sense? Guessing no... you win points for getting me to respond again after I said I wouldn’t - nicely done