Originally Posted by laxrules
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How about getting excited that your kid had an opportunity to play against a good team with kids a few months older?
wth. It's a 2024 tournament.
Do you think losing in the championship game of a f'n out of season tournament is going to negatively impact your precious baby's future?!?
I am sure your kid is over it. You should be as well.

Yeah no. Are they being pansies on the board about it, yeah a bit.

BUT that doesnt change the fact that the WC team cheated to win and the other team was robbed. Don try to make it acceptable by lowering the bar due to out of season, your kids will get over it, etc.

Cheating is cheating. Period.

Agreed. It happens all the time and this kind of lapse in judgement is not acceptable in youth sports. I can understand, performance enhancing drugs, recruiting violations, etc. as there are literally millions of dollars hanging on the outcome of the NFL, Tour de France, NCAA etc. but come on youth sports.

My observation is that i seems to happen most from guys that are trying to make a living from lacrosse. Their very livelihood depends on a viable, competitive club to pay their mortgage....be careul with the clubs where the director/owner depends on the clubs revenue to put food on the table.....