Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like NXT may have established themselves as the best 2024 team in philly area

Based on what?

I am guessing that you are referring to beating Freedom and Brotherly Love. Dude get a grip.

You won a Fall Play Day, it's like one notch above a scrimmage. Only losers make a claim like that based off Fall Ball. Your team looked good no doubt but without your FOGO you are average at best. Freedom was missing like 4 of their best kids, I noticed that when we played them they were missing two of their best middies, FOGO, and attack from what I could tell. BL played average and uninspired but we have a whole new coaching staff. That is the worst our team has looked in years. Our best offensive player was on the sideline for a big part of the game, the Coach is obviously using the Fall to evaluate talent see what works. That is what Fall Ball is for.

Beat these teams in the Summer Tournament season when it matters and then you can make that claim. I mean Jesus haven't we beaten your team every time we played them for like 6 games in a row and some of them by blowouts?