Easy bro! I made very realistic observations. I played college lax and understand the game as well as the club climate in Philly, MD and LI at multiple grade levels. You’ll have to reread what I posted and then read your response - you will see that you are proving my point - you are sweating “holdbacks”. My point on these holdbacks is that the majority of them (I’d estimate 80% or more) were held back early in their school years and that it’s nobody’s fault. You can’t get away from holdbacks once they reclass, so why not stink it up and play them? Oh and in case you missed it, this is a forum to discuss lax so I can post as much content as I’d like (but your rebuttal is quite long, is it not?).

You can try to pick apart my insights but you’ve already proved what I’ve said about, as you called them, “cheaters””. Remember, my son is on age and we don’t sweat these teams that carry all the “holdbacks” - most teams have a few, but what do I know since everyone is laughing at my comments hahahahaha. So what I am saying, and the other poster agreed already, the WSYL is not, in any way, a collection of the best players in the country because many “on age” players who play with holdbacks on teams that are solid don’t go to the WSYL. Look at the qualifiers - as I discussed with the other poster, there are weak teams trying to make it. I understand the idea of going to an experience with some good teams. There are various ways to go to this tournament so it’s not necessarily a club decision (I.e. Philly Big 5). Seriously, did you even read my post? Sorry if this ruined your day. By the way, to reiterat one more time, my kid is an on-age starter on a top-level team (posting again since it looks like you missed that),, we only worry about him having fun and getting better at a game he loves. Appreciate you responding in a mature and well thought out way though...