Originally Posted by Anonymous
Outlaws B will beat Outlaws Select, no question..That being said Outlaws B parents are total white trash.The Mothers are coming straight off a Tender trap shift, to the game. Their coach is a fat slob who needs to take a spin class or 100.

says the guy sitting in the tender trap parking lot eating chicken mcnuggets. sorry your express team had to go home early. but it probably gave you a chance to hit the strip club while your ex wife was hanging with the coach to get little johnny 2 more minutes of playing time.

Wasn't an express parent who wrote it but good try. Was an observation watching your mother's slurring there words at the food truck.. Ordering burgers like drunk animals whIle the kids play in the field. Total trash bags. As for the coach, he won't make it through the season. He has a heart attack in his future if he doesn't lose 100lbs.

Oh. Your pissed they didn't tip you enough for serving coffee and passing out pretzels all day? Sorry, will get you next time. Btw. Your Roach coach was a little beat up looking. Maybe once you catch up on your child support you can get it cleaned. I'm a pretty good lawyer and could probably get family court to give you better visitation rights.

You misunderstood, I wasn't serving the food. I was behind them in line trying to figure out how the [lacrosse] they got out of the cage. I figured they chewed through the lock.. Since your a good lawyer, you may be able to get a class action on the lock maker though. Good luck.