Originally Posted by Anonymous
True fact ... every single Outlaws booster I have ever met left disgruntled and quickly. One year they were wearing all the silly garb and the next year they wouldn't even discuss it. Everyone a bad breakup. As being tops you guys didn't belong in any real A bracket. Pat put you in the A bracket with the big dogs at forsberg to impress the parents but kept you away from the top teams and you still didn't win a game. New players will come as they will grab another coach willing to recruit from his PAL roster and turn over the names

True Fact.....you have no clue what your talking about. Outlaws went 2-1 in forsberg. All the boosters you ever met? Obviously you met them because they left the program, I'm sure they had valid reasons, but I'm also sure if they had a legitimate beef they would have told you. Your on here spreading this BS in hopes to get better players to your program. Then next year maybe you won't have to cry about losing a game. Just worry about your program and stop bashing others because your jealous your not here. Thanks for playing though.