Originally Posted by Anonymous
Without a coaching change at Outlaws Select nothing else you mentioned will happen. I predict a mass exodus if the coach doesn't leave. The boys hate playing for him...sadly. They are only 11 and should be having fun, but they aren't and it is obvious.

You obviously have know idea what you are talking about. Outlaws Select hit a rough patch last weekend. Some people are making it like they were beating Taz and Wolfpack the last few years. Besides last week they have always played the bottom half of the A group closely. We have a tight knit group of kids and parents. There me be one or two parents who are cancers on the sideline but that is on every team. The coach knows who they are and how to deal with them. No coaching change is needed. He just needs some help. Type A personality and he tries to do it all on his own. My son knows this team is not the best but it's the coach he keeps returning for. Can he be a little more supportive of the kids when a mistake is made absolutely but this is the real world we are living in. If you go to work everyday looking to get a pat on the [lacrosse] for doing a good job you better wake up. My kid also plays other sports which at 11 years old is important not sure if kids on the elite teams have time to play other sports or even enjoy their youth.