Originally Posted by Anonymous
OUTLAWS GOLD was a tough Team this year came a long way from last season. Their center mid outstanding , I agree with that. They def need more Balance on the squad. Maybe the combo will help them.

They are a B team at best and would get smoked in any A division. But if that's what your shooting for go for it.
[/quote]
Originally Posted by Anonymous
OUTLAWS GOLD was a tough Team this year came a long way from last season. Their center mid outstanding , I agree with that. They def need more Balance on the squad. Maybe the combo will help them.

They are a B team at best and would get smoked in any A division. But if that's what your shooting for go for it.
[/quote]

You can't use the word outstanding for any kid on a team like this. They don't play anyone. Unless these outstanding kids are playing against top level talent there is no way of putting them ahead of others . I watch this team play the WP and Taz and none of these boys did anything. It's time for the one or two kids on this team to move onto the better teams. Why would you keep them at this level? Having your son be the best on a sub B squad is not something anyone should be aiming for. I've been in the same boat and this year I have made a decision to move on.