Originally Posted by Anonymous
As a Brotherly Love Parent that recently played all the teams in question here is my perspective on the rankings without a horse in the race.

1. Taz- Most balanced, outstanding goalie and togo.
2. Bethesda- Great snipers, decent face off and overall team athleticism (I do question the age of some of these boys).
3. 91 Wolfpack- Great execution as a team, well coached, balanced scoring.
4. Madlax- This team is really a one player team. Decent supporting cast but really only one player. (I really question the age of this one)

Take it for what it is worth. We beat the #2 team on this list but I think we got lucky with some great togo work and 6 goal effort by our main offensive threat. I put us about 5/6 on the top list.

Wait a minute. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but Madlax was 3-0 against Bethesda this spring, beat Wolfpack at HHH, and has beaten Taz more times than I can remember (and their only loss to Taz was OT), and you are going to rank Madlax fourth. That doesn't make sense. I am a big fan of BL. Have said lots of nice things about BL and will continue to do so. Sure people like to bash Madlax's FO. But he is only 11, and he is not going anywhere. So all the jealous dads need to stop bullying and falsely accusing the kid. Give the kid credit. The kid is a beast and he works out constantly. He is easily the most complete player at this age group. But more importantly, there is no way that a single player can beat all the teams that Madlax has. Madlax's speedy attackman is incredible. He could very easily be the best attackman at this age group. Same thing for their close defender. He could easily be the best defender at this age group. People get so caught up with the middie that they turn a blind eye to all the other stars on that team.