Originally Posted by Anonymous
Outlaws B will beat Outlaws Select, no question..That being said Outlaws B parents are total white trash.The Mothers are coming straight off a Tender trap shift, to the game. Their coach is a fat slob who needs to take a spin class or 100.

says the guy sitting in the tender trap parking lot eating chicken mcnuggets. sorry your express team had to go home early. but it probably gave you a chance to hit the strip club while your ex wife was hanging with the coach to get little johnny 2 more minutes of playing time.

Actually me and my buddy's go to Gossip. We can afford the extra $ for the dance, while you are working 3 extra shifts to pay for your kids lacrosse lessons. Do yourself a favor, spend the money on some botox for your ugly wifes. They were making the whole tournament sick. Couldn't find a pretty 1 in the bunch of wilder beast's.

I'm sure you do. I will leave an extra $20 at Xmas under my garbage can lid when you pick up my trash.

No problem, just please do me a favor and make sure there are no pictures of your wife left in the trash. I don't want the guys on the truck to get sick. As for the 20$ tip you can use it for more lacrosse lessons for your kid, he needs it.

This guys funny. Tell the Encyclopedia salesman to relax, the guy was probably still sick from looking at those hosebags all day. They were pretty ugly the guy has a point.