Originally Posted by Anonymous
Warrior tournament is a joke. Weak players, weak competition and we paid for weak uniforms and a piece of crap helmet. At least we a going to win the Championship easy.

Did anybody think about this first before putting the Warrior All American Games together..... other than how much money they would make. You can't even tell the kids apart with these horrible uniforms and the competition, well there is none. TAZ again with the Championship.

Tourney machine shows a 6-5 win in championship. Yeah, TAZ really dominated.
the worst .. money maker

Hey , the points leader that plays for southeasts name looks very familiar .......

Very Familiar....Good for him. Lives in every state on the East Coast. Must be a tough commute to Wading River Elementary from Charlotte?
Next year. god forbid they do this again, I vote they give away the helmets and wraps at the end,,,This way I can see the same Clubs helmets playing for L.I., SouthEast and maybe Cali?
Complete ripoff

You know who looks familiar? The pack of losers with the fat beer bellies, quadruple chins and mastic goatees drinking themselves into blackout in front of their kids at the Residence Inn while one fat boy leads the "pack" on this forum to demoralize an 11 year old boy. That's familiar. Saw it all season with this crew