Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]If MadLax is just one player, then why can't Taz, 91, Brotherly Love, or LI Express score enough goals to win. The kid you all seem to fear does not play every play. Seems the MadLax D is the best out there. And, the attack are all smaller then the other teams D, but they lead the team scoring. MadLax is much more balanced and wins without a FOGO. Try coming to a game sober (or at least not hung over from a Springsteen concert) and you'll see a full team play. By they way, if you really have an issue with the age of any of the MadLax players, stop by the tent and let us know. I know you won't b/c only wimps pick on kids via anonymous posts. You should start worrying about your own sons and how they have a sorry father as a male-role model.

Ok... So I did stop by the tent and the The big boy's dad was not there. He was at his other son's tournament. Is his father 6'5?
Was this boy born 12 lbs and 25 inches? How can a 2024 kid grow to be this huge at this age?
5-3 TAZ starting the fourth quarter and then the coaches told the big boy to go win it.... He Literally Ran over TAZ from that point forward. He's a great player and Madlax is lucky to have him. The statement about scoring may be true but I witnessed him bull dodge and put 2 Taz players on the ground, pass to an open attackman and score. This happened multiple times in the fourth. Madlax would be average at best without him.
The constant barrage of comments about the size of this kid is well deserved. He is over a head taller than everyone and moves like an 8th grader. He would be the biggest kid on some 2023 teams. I almost feel bad for the kid. Looks like a bully picking on kids.. Good thing he's "Of Age," Makes it all O.K.