Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am a Taz parent and I will tell you that our parents could not be happier. The boys are great, coaching is great and we still believe we are one of if not the best team in the nation. You all have nothing better to do then create drama to TRY to bring us down. It's your only option because you lost to us 6 OUT OF THE LAST SEVEN TIMES. Get over it, it's 5 th grade lacrosse. You are ruining a great friendly rivalry.
You my friend are the minority or a director trying to put out not just a fire, but inferno. Cant say I blame you. I spoke to a couple of your parents after this weekends events. They both said they were very unhappy with the way things were handled this weekend. It was a win at all costs attitude, fielding part-time players, which was bad enough when you are talking about 10/11 year olds that traveled 5 hours. The problem got worse though, when they didn't win. In the end the coaches caused an unnecessary rift which will be very apparent when tryouts roll around. Can you blame them? It was a slap in the face that will be hard if not impossible to recover from. That is a fact. Deny it all you want. It is out there and these parents are not even keeping it a secret.