So you're stalking a young kid and calling it scouting. No matter what his family does you're worse than that. [/quote]

No. We just want to know if he is playing so we can go and get someone to cover him. [/quote]
It's actually really very WRONG that this kid plays for different teams. If my son made a spot on a team and this kid came in late in the season and played here and there I'd be pissed. It's the parents own fault they aren't making many friends. I don't care how GREAT people think they are. What they are doing is totally wrong. And just because he's 11 and the best now does not mean $hit! It sounds like the parents need to get a life outside their 11 year old son.
Personally, I want to know if we are going to crush Eclipse or now we know we have the "chosen one" that all of a sudden makes their team something they aren't.[/quote]

We get it it's so unfair to your son that he shows up and plays more so I will take it out on the kid. Here is a idea take it up with your organization or the coach. You're a consumer take your business someplace else so you don't have to deal with this kind of stuff. It's the parents fault that they are not making friends. (thanks for the laugh) People on this site don't like each other, half of the parents on the sidelines hope for the player in front of their son looses his spot so little Jonny can play more. There are no friends here this is claw your way up to the top so Jonny can maybe get a $5k scholarship to play lax in 8 years.

Please stop pretending. Just show up and play who is in front of you and stop complaining