Originally Posted by Anonymous
It exists in boys lacrosse and its fairly subjective. I see some "AA" teams get destroyed in tournaments but don't want to advertise that they are really a "A" team.

No. This does not exist. A program’s best team is their A team. A tournament’s best bracket is their A bracket. A good tournament is an A tournament. AA is not part of this discussion because it does not exist. And when a program’s A team performs below that of the competitions’ B teams, it’s delusional to add A’s.

It absolutely does exist in boy club lacrosse. It's silly and completely made up but it exists.
It exists in boys lacrosse and its fairly subjective. I see some "AA" teams get destroyed in tournaments but don't want to advertise that they are really a "A" team.

No. This does not exist. A program’s best team is their A team. A tournament’s best bracket is their A bracket. A good tournament is an A tournament. AA is not part of this discussion because it does not exist. And when a program’s A team performs below that of the competitions’ B teams, it’s delusional to add A’s.

It absolutely does exist in boy club lacrosse. It's silly and completely made up but it exists.

Last time I checked we are talking about girls lacrosse and in that case AA does not exist. And clubs selling this is just rude. Jesters A or AA team whatever they want to sell is neither. They cannot hang with top tier teams and enter lower brackets as a result.