Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s pretty clear the parent on here bashing 91 has a kid on the esm / yj team based on the esm Instagram. Might even have some stake in yj the way they worship it. I’ve never seen someone so obsessed with an organization their child doesn’t even play on.

This might be the oddest attempt at doxxing that I’ve ever seen on the internet. I bit the hook and found the insta page to see if this comment here was as loonie as I thought it might be. Spoiler alert: it is as loonie as I thought it was.

This post here comes across as fragile and desperate and I’m not sure if everyone is supposed to go grab their pitchforks because you found a PAL team congratulating themselves for beating what they presume to be Team 91. That’s the comment that you’re attributing to everything you’ve seen on this forum? That “pretty clear” realization you had sounds a lot more like slander than “Eureka” to me. Koo Koo

Take the high road and give it a rest. This forum went a dozen posts without anyone mentioning your team and you’re still brewing. This site is doing you no good.