Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why didn’t you leave them? You felt your daughter was at risk of frost bite or her crying was too much then why did you stay? Stop coming on here and complaining when you are a main part of the problem. No one was forcing your kid to play that day except you. Either pull your kid off the field or stop whining about it.

Slight overaction?! You obviously don't have the bandwidth to understand what he was saying.

Oh please. He wasn’t saying anything particularly insightful. He’s the only one talking about scholarships here and is putting his kid in a situation that he considers in harm’s way, but for the benefit of his pipe dream (that he’s spun into being all of our pipe dream). The respondent’s reply holds up. Shame on us greedy greedy lacrosse parents and directors (even the ones that were smart enough to enroll in the 1/2 dozen warm weather fall tournaments rather than drive into the arctic weather of Delaware). Indoor dance is currently enrolling in a strip mall near you.

Hey Popeye, take it down a couple notches. I’ve got no skin in the game here but you seem to be completely overreacting.

What are you, my dad? Not for telling me how to respond to something...but for the Popeye reference? Still had some swimmers for a 2029 kid? Weird.