Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not many. I can honestly say I am disappointed in my sons club (S2S). They aren’t helping the B team kids at all. The coaches kid and one other got to make some appearances with the A team so I guess they are being helped but other than that no help has been offered. Unless it is just my kid. I haven’t spoken to other parents about it. My kids has got some interest but it is 100% because of our own efforts. Paying for showcases and reaching out on our own. Not that these owners care but they should be ashamed of themselves.

Many if not the majority of owners can care less about the majority of kids. Their only concern is the amount of money put into their packets during the year selling dreams to underachieved parents. My son and I did all of the footwork to get him into the school he wanted. He's career-specific focused, so there are many schools we didn't waste effort pursuing. Why would any parent recommend to their kid, to sign on with a school, lacrosse first, and back-filling four years of college with a major he/she has no interest in? Graduating a few years later with a nice amount of dept, all the name of lacrosse.