Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes the UNC commit on True Blue plays for such a powerhouse High School True Blue had nothing to do with it. I get ya True Blue isn't 91 but stop you sarcastic remarks when does it end on here.

I think the college coaches are just recruiting the best players regardless of club team or high school. If you are a good player and go to a showcase or 2 and attend the prospect day of the school you are interested in attending it works out. FLG, TB, 91, Express - good players get found. There is 2021 at Hopkins now that played ICON. I had never heard of ICON or seen them at any tournaments.
Yes the UNC commit on True Blue plays for such a powerhouse High School True Blue had nothing to do with it. I get ya True Blue isn't 91 but stop you sarcastic remarks when does it end on here.

I think the college coaches are just recruiting the best players regardless of club team or high school. If you are a good player and go to a showcase or 2 and attend the prospect day of the school you are interested in attending it works out. FLG, TB, 91, Express - good players get found. There is 2021 at Hopkins now that played ICON. I had never heard of ICON or seen them at any tournaments.
I had 3 boys play in the program and From my experience at Tb there is zero help in the recruitment process at their program. I’m not bashing them I’m not trash talking them I’m speaking from experience. My oldest boy had to literally do everything on his own for the recruitment process. My second son no longer plays travel lacrosse and my third is in 7th grade playing for another club that has been very successful in getting kids placed where they belong for college lacrosse as per some close friends past experiences. Tb isn’t a bad program but unfortunately Idt they put the effort into the final chapter of the kids lacrosse chapter