Originally Posted by Anonymous
November 7th is a Sunday and I believe PSAT's are given on Saturday. The Igloo showcase on November 6th is a premier event because, from what I understand AA pays very good money for the coaches to be there. The hope / expectation is that these coaches stick around for the team tournament on Sunday which is recruiting tournament only for 2023/2024 teams. This ticks the box for many LI teams that already have committed players since it is close to home and allows coaches to keep an eye on their recent commitments and for the uncommitted players to play against good competition. If your son is a great player then sign him up for the showcase on Saturday. If his team is not invited to the tournament on Sunday then ask your teams coach / director to reach out to coaches with teams in the tournament for a guest spot (if they will even allow that).

The 2023's play mid afternoon and into late Sunday night, do you really think these coaches are sticking around that late after being there all day Saturday.

I think they are going to stick around. Penn, BU, GT, JHU and a few other are pretty full on 2023s but many of these schools still need to complete their classes so I think they will stick around. But what do I know.....

Is registration still open for the individual showcase on Saturday?