Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo has 16 players committed! this is a fact!!! Going to Georgetown, Villinova, Army, Syracuse, Michigan, Navy, Lafayette, Harvard, Colgate, High Point, Bucknell, Vermont, Quinnipac, Yale, Hopkins

As the parent of a kid that plays for a NLF team (not from LI) we rarely see or hear about Igloo. What a great list of college commitments!!

Yes, the mystery is solved. Coaches will find good players and players with social media and YouTube can get to coaches easier.

LI Express has 16 commits. Similar list as Igloo but slightly better, also Igloo is claiming kids who don’t live on Long Island.

"similar but slightly better" lol 1. How many of those kids used to play for Igloo? Express collects talent, it doesn't develop it. 2. you may want to check the addresses of your players

Lol- a.little defensive there maybe you check your addresses and ask why so many have left Igloo to go other clubs because of lack of development unless your part of the coaches club

It's kind of pathetic that grown men are still bickering over travel lacrosse stop already give it a break.[/quote]

Express, Igloo, Team 91, PrimeTime, Leading Edge, etc - we are all just customers of theirs. Much pride in my sons high school. Appreciate the club for getting my son in front of college coaches (in exchange for me paying $3k+ for many years). BTW - the club guy loves to remind me how big a role he played in my sons college selection.....[/quote]

Adults posting where their brats are attending school to play lacrosse. Who cares! Insecure parents, shallow parents.