This! Be with a club that is going to help your son find a lax program that suits their needs d1 or otherwise. My sons club didn’t hold a tryout. Didn’t hose us for $75. They asked those that are serious to come back. They have laid out how they will help this year. Class act if you ask me.[/quote]

And what club was this?[/quote]

S2S[/quote]

That’s because they knew enough would come back to field a team. How many at this age had tryouts? Most importantly everyone brought back their checkbooks. And not for nothing but 4K a year is just plain notIntelligent. Shame on all of us.[/quote]

A club that knows enough will comeback is bad how? All I know is my kid has been with the same team for several years. He has had good coaching and a good all around travel lax experience. Is your kids club offering this year up for free?[/quote]

I was more alluding to the fact that it costs this much, and at this age there isn’t much movement so they had a good idea the roster would be set. All these guys are in it for the money. That’s almost $100k for the team. Oh but they paid for sports recruits website. Gee thanks.[/quote]

You still haven’t mentioned what team your kid plays for. All of these clubs are in it to make money. It’s a business like any other. If your kid is still in it as a rising junior you are hoping for a scholarship or extra merit money or helping them get into a school that maybe they wouldn’t have without lax. Nobody said you have to pay. People join these clubs on their own free will. And if your club is relying on recruiting sites alone then I feel sorry for you. What’s you are paying for us connections and exposure. Even without much movement some clubs held tryouts at this age and charged their current players for it.