On May 10, 2015 while my husband was at work a coworker, who is an avid lacrosse parent, came up to my husband with a 5 page print out from this website and asked what is going on at ESM? My husband brought the papers home to me. I was shocked to read what was being put out there.
Like all the parents who have a child on the girls varsity lacrosse team I am aware that there is a situation with the varsity coach. Like all the parents that are talking about this, no one seems to really know what is going on. I, myself, do not know what is going on, yet I am being accused of being the cause of it.
I am 99% sure I believe I know the person behind these accusations but being this person refuses to put their name to it I am unable to confront this person or defend myself.
Unfortunately in today's day and age and these types of websites, people can accuse people of anything and not have to back it up.
As an adult, I am standing behind everything I say and can back my record within the community. I choose not to do what these cowards are doing.
If anyone has any questions I can be approached at the field or however you wish to get in touch with me to discuss what I am being accused of.
Thank you,
Director of ESM Girls Lacrosse
Mary Ellen Dowsett