Originally Posted by Anonymous
How is the team getting weaker? 11 and 3 record with young players, sounds pretty good to me! Oh and I am still waiting for an answer, why now??

The team is getting stronger. The above poster refuses to give BT any credit for anything. When they won counties the first time he said they won because of their 5th and 6th grade coach. His hate and weird obsession with her has made it impossible for him to give her the credit she deserves. Sorry your glory days are over, sir. Please go seek the help you need. You are a sad, sad man. Oh, and why now? Let me venture a guess that the last thing Mr. Obsessed Dad wants is for this team to be successful. Stirred the pot last year about the same time, right before playoffs. What better way to rattle a bunch of teenage athletes then to stoke the same "get the coach fired" fire? If the girls make it to counties again and win another championship and he's still complaining the coach needs to go, people are going to start wondering if this guy is working with a full deck. I think people are starting to realize it already.