Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ESM is and has been a train wreck for a long time. Boys and girls. They just hid it until now. Many kids hurt and so much favoritism and politics.
You defenders of the program are a joke.

Have kids been quitting? I've heard stories but wonder if girls are giving up lax because of this coach.

No one quit because of this coach. In fact, no one quit at all. Now I'm sure if a girl decided not to play lacrosse this year - the parents who are trying to get her out because their kids didn't play will say if course the girl quit because of the coach. This is not true. And we should be dealing with the 2014-2015 season. Digging up players from five years ago who didn't like the coach seems desperate to me. Even last year the players came on this board and defended BT. It's amazing the lengths a grown adult with a grudge will go to get rid of this coach. Just as a side note so you all know what we are dealing with here, the last three coaches this parent had a hand In removing accused the coaches of saying inappropriate things to the girls. Notice a pattern here? It's the easiest way to get someone removed. Sad for coaches of all sports. As a supporter of this coach I say run as fast as you can. Why trade your happiness for this harassment? The girls will be heartbroken but you deserve better.