Originally Posted by Anonymous
good luck ESM girls against wantagh. go get em. as for you idiot ESM parents who want the coach fired. I hope the next coach you get loses every game for the next ten years. you people have no idea what it takes to be a coach or the hours you put in. I challenge anyone of you crybabies asking for this coach's job to coach the team next season. can you do a better job? I doubt it!!!

they already have a better candidate

There is no one up for the job - this poster is just stirring the pot. A teacher will put in for it because current coach's job is being excessed. Just like the bullying and abuse allegations this person has nothing

Her job is being excessed?? We all know a certain daddy coach administrator will pull some strings to allow her to stay. After all, still has other daughters coming up the line!

That's not how it works but you sound worried and a little obsessed with this family.
just going to say this and sign off the coach your talking about needs to pull no strings...his daughter made U19 and excels bc she works hard and trains even harder. The sun is shining go outside and play with your children instead of putting down another man and his family...maybe your kids will get better too!!!