Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
im not fully aware of [lacrosse] the players are being treated everyone is dancing around the topic and not providing any details so yes I'm gonna defend the coach until I hear an example of her bullying

I was told by a friend that has kids on the ESM program that the coach singled out a couple of girls after a loss and called the girls pu$$se$ . If it is true and she called my daughter that I wouldn't be on here talking about it I would be in the AD office with the coach and my daughter getting to the bottom of it.

This comment allegedly made by the coach was from two years ago. They looked into it two years ago and was found to be untrue. When there is talk of an "investigation" not one player on the current team has been questioned about whether they have witnessed anything inappropriate . My daughter told me this has by far been the best year on the team-not just because of how well they are doing but it's been the most fun with all the players and coaches really having a great time all while working hard on the field. What kind of an investigation calls players from two years ago and asks if the coach said mean things? The past is the past. And if a parent is alleging bullying and abuse why wouldn't you pull your child away? They are a great bunch of girls who have so much fun together and are so close. A few parents have tried to sabotage this team and I couldn't be more happy for the girls that they were able to block it out and do so well.