Originally Posted by Anonymous

Who does it bother more? You or your daughter? My daughters coach gets in her face and she respects the [lacrosse] out of him. You see games, not practices. Games are more stressful for players and coaches and do not reflect the overall compassion each have for the game. Maybe you coddle your daughter too much, I don't know, but if you want her to get a medal for showing up then maybe you should direct her to the chess club or Mathletes.

You are saying a man gets in your daughter's face and she respects the [lacrosse] out of him? Maybe she inherited a warped sense of how respect is earned from you/her parents. What are you teaching her? That it will be ok for a guy or her husband to get in her face and she should repsect that person. You are a failing parent if you allow that to happen.

I can see being stern and even loud at times when needed, but to get in a child's face especially an adolescent girl is sick and the fact that you encourage her to respect the [lacrosse] out of him is sick. Your setting your child up to become a victim of domestic abuse.