I know we all want to look at the world with those rose colored glasses but sports is tough. Sports used to be a conduit for life. It helps you over come adversity. It helps you learn how to deal with many different people & personalities.

I understand Coaches say, teammates say, even parents say tough things. We may not like it but I was always taught there was a time and place for everything. Just as I am a proponent of "hey, your kid is great at my house you really taught them manners." Funny you hear as a response 8 of 10 times , "that isn't the case in my house." Well they did listened and followed through at the right times. They applied the lessons learned!

I have absolutely no connection to the situation but see way to much coddling. When did it become a soft world. You got called out, okay; you got called a name, sucks, yeah sure. But Move on! It is not how you fall but how you get up!!! So get the up.

I thought LI lax was like Texas football or Texas cheerleading I guess not. I am not really an ends justify the means person but if all a coach did was call the girls some names and pointed out a few players. Don't see the big deal.

Oh and for those that say they are girls, I say why treat girls any different than boys. Just because you called them a name doesn't mean you don't respect and like/love them. I am quite sure we have all called our parents, family members and close friends bad names. doesn't mean we didn't love and care for them.

Hey I have a few nieces and nephews I called "little [lacrosse].. plenty of times and deservingly so. But I love them dearly and would do anything for them.