Originally Posted by Anonymous
yup same poster on Huntington thread you're absolutely right. so what. you're probably leading the charge to take the coach's job. I don't care who you are moderator or not. you don't tell me what I can and can not say. take the comment for what it's worth....lol....ooooh boss of the lacrosse blog ......big shot. you probably couldn't handle a little yelling from the coach when you played either. if you did play. enjoy the day.....Hop...lol. I'll post wherever I want when I find it appropriate to voice my opinion as u allow everyone else too. seems though when someone comes on and disagrees with the majority....one of you moderators step in talk to belittle the poster. again as long as posts like this exist I'll come on here and voice my opinion about parents who want to interfere with the coach's job Hop!

Lol...actually I do tell you what you can and can't say. I'll see how much longer I'll let you post considering you have nothing to contribute other than admitted blind comments based on no information.
Thanks for admitting you have no idea about the details in either the Huntington or ESM situations and that you simply defend the coach anyway. Your an idiot and should have the players best interest at heart first.
I allowed your rambling post aimed at me to go through so the BOTC community can see what a moron you are.

Back of the Cage