Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don’t worry either 91 or express will win it again!

You were saying ? Oops ....that's called putting the cart before the horse . Both express and 91 went down . Go ahead keys heat how the competition was too notch when you had 2 B teams in your winners bracket . NLF has become a watered down joke of a tournament

Watered down is not a fair statement. Anybody who is anybody goes.the issue is with the format. Every game starting Friday morning is essentially a playoff. You could lose an 8-7 game in your first game and you are done.

Not true at all. The NLF goes a long way to keep out any teams that are “not members “ that have the ability to do well. Perfect example is legacy taz. They easily beat Wolfpack last week but today Wolfpack is holding the belt. If the NLF is a “premier” league they should be inviting any top teams regardless of their organizational affiliation. But they won’t. Because if a “non member “ wins it…….it’s bad for business

I pretty sure that non members can just make a call and go. Legacy Taz has played in the NLF, if last time it was on LI. It’s more so, I suspect, if you’re Igloo, Legacy, Rebels, etc. why support something you are not a member of. I would not.

incorrect. Non-members cannot just make a call and go. Legacy Taz has also, not ever played in an NLF event.

Correct that you can’t make a call and just get into an NLF tournament. Incorrect that legacy taz has never played in it. They did in 2017 which is obviously a long time ago. My whole point was that people say the nlf tournaments are a collection of the best teams in the country. This is simply not the case.