Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos
detest what exactly ....the facts are very clear-the top players in their respective age group don't reclass .,no need to...so I'll assume your son wasn't getting any playing time with his age group so you reclassed him ? Good for you guy I'm sure he's a star now . Get the video reels ready

Truth

So then why were the last 2 top recruits from Long Island (Duke and Syracuse) both kids who were a year older than everyone else ? If you look at the top 10 recruiting classes the last few years they almost all are reclassed. I think reclassing is silly but the stats don’t lie. If a reclassing moves you into the top 10 as opposed to a top 50 recruit……that will have a big impact on how much money you receive.
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos
detest what exactly ....the facts are very clear-the top players in their respective age group don't reclass .,no need to...so I'll assume your son wasn't getting any playing time with his age group so you reclassed him ? Good for you guy I'm sure he's a star now . Get the video reels ready

Truth

So then why were the last 2 top recruits from Long Island (Duke and Syracuse) both kids who were a year older than everyone else ? If you look at the top 10 recruiting classes the last few years they almost all are reclassed. I think reclassing is silly but the stats don’t lie. If a reclassing moves you into the top 10 as opposed to a top 50 recruit……that will have a big impact on how much money you receive.

Listen put little Johnny back in correct grade.