Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wait until the spring when the tournament directors ask for age based competition and require birth certificates as suggested by us lax. There are going to be some reclass/holdback kids sitting on the sidelines watching either the 2027 team or having to go to 2026 and never seeing the field lol....lose lose in my opinion. And yes , as if this coming spring if tournament directors follow the suggestions of us lax then they can and will ask for biirth certificates for age based as they can run the tournament how they see fit and I'm sure there will be at least a few tournaments that will take advantage of this new recommendation

Don’t see how they could enforce these rules with tournaments already paid for along with club tuitions, club directors would lose their minds. I’d expect these changes to be made going into next season. Also, if what I’m hearing is accurate the age window will be broader than you’d think. It would eliminate the double holdbacks but not the kids who would be on the edge of traditional age cutoffs.