Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]You mean the Coach of the World Series Champions 91 Machine who scouts? If that guy he was also MLL and college star as well as top youth coach. Wish he coached my sons team.

Get a hold of yourself ......and your head out of BS behind . Oh and by the way he want a college star so relax pal...he played at Hofstra and was not a star there. As far as the world series ....the world what ? Nobody cares about the world series. You're living in the past ...nobody cares about the world series last year and definitely not this year . Nice job 91 dad, you're pathetic.

Brian was a 1st team AA his senior year at Hofstra and is probably the best all-around defensive player I ever played against. I take it you never played lacrosse?[/quote

That's right ....senior year only . Also was the most penalized player by a wide margin in professional. Hardly something to be proud of and considered a dirty , less skill player by his peers

I don’t know the guy as a coach but any player who is a D1 first team AA shouldn’t ever be bashed for his lacrosse abilities.