Originally Posted by Anonymous
Top tournament alert .....NLF nothing but the best teams in the country EXCEPT......only 6 top 25 teams will be playing in it . Only 6 lol.

The best of the best ....haha

Haters be hating. I'm sure all of you will be on TourneyMachine checking the scores, just wishing your teams had made the cut. We'll see you at tryouts next week. Good Luck to you all!

What are haters hating exactly ....you're go to when you have no answers is "haters gonna detest "? Yes sign me up for a team that has no explanation as to why they block teams out then call a tournament the " best of the best " with only 6 of the top 25 teams there . You're too much . Have fun getting smoked this weekend if you're not part of the top 6 teams
its as if you can't understand this whole thing is a business. Marketing, Strategy, etc. what are you?

If you're now talking from a business standpoint that's understandable and I agree with you .But from a youth lacrosse competitive standpoint I wouldn't say it's the best competition. So what you're saying is blocking teams out is good business ? Fair enough . We agree on something .

Correct. Build hype, lock teams out. Now everyboyd will jump through fire to get on a team that plays at one of these events. FOMO. Brilliant.