Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who's looking forward to NLF Championships where Express and 91 block the rest of Long Island from attending?

If you want to play in the NLF Championship, then play for an NLF team. End of Story.

Rather than complain, why don’t you have your son try out for the big boys?

Big boys don't throw tantrums and block competition....you got it backwards guy . If your team was filled with big boys you would invite competition not block it . WEAK

I'll be laughing all weekend while my boy is getting looks from every major program out there, and you and yours are sulking and thinking what might have been if only you hadn't choked at the tryout last summer.

Great. We're all laughing too. First, no 8th graders are getting any looks by any program at NLF or elsewhere. 8th grade. Second, you don't sound like an LI NLF guy. 91 and Express are phenomenal programs with great players. Those parents are not happy with weak competition events. And will not like this turn NLF has taken. BBL is very competitive at all age groups. 27's can beat anyone. Not having BBL, Hawks, 3D NE, Texas Nationals, Next Level, 2WAY, 3D Georgia, and other top clubs makes this event less interesting to everyone. Third, laughable that you think NLF equals recruiting. Any tournament can pay assistant coaches a few hundred bucks to attend. And dozens of events have every major program there. These guys' livelihoods depend on finding the best players, not attending NLF events.

If you really are an NLF dad, great for the rest of us. Not thinking about this right at all.

I'm going and you are not, that's the bottom line pal. I am going and you are complaining about not going. Don't worry, I'll snap a few pictures so you can see what it looks like.