Originally Posted by Anonymous
Correction: The 27's, playing with a solid core of 26's, had #1, #2, #3, #4 ranked teams. When you think of the tournament in that light, you realize it wasn't that great. Not only were there many, many 26's playing as 27's, all but a handful are not reclassing or holding back this upcoming year because they are already in high school.

I also find it comincal high schools are out there trolling the 27's to consider their schools. It's late June. Are in on

Why do you care?
[quote=Anonymous]Correction: The 27's, playing with a solid core of 26's, had #1, #2, #3, #4 ranked teams. When you think of the tournament in that light, you realize it wasn't that great. Not only were there many, many 26's playing as 27's, all but a handful are not reclassing or holding back this upcoming year because they are already in high school.

I also find it comincal high schools are out there trolling the 27's to consider their schools. It's late June. Are they really going to grease the kids so some kid can get into their school this fall? Or is the next step to tell them to begin the admission process in the fall towards a transfer and holdback in Fall of '24? I guess that's why this sport holds the position it does.

Why do you care?

Congratulations on repeating 9th grade.

At the First in Class clinic, a number (more than 3) of 26’s were caught trying to play down as 27’s. Because it was a showcase and not a tournament, they were removed and assigned to the 26 group. This caused drills and teams to be disrupted for the organizers and participants.

Sorry. He’s not a holdback, but he is getting ready for high school where he will most certainly play against kids older than him. Perhaps you should start concentrating on that.

No, he won’t. Jv bound where the 10th graders are on age and the same age as the freshman. Sorry mommy