Originally Posted by Anonymous
Teams are really bunched this year. Seems like a lot of parity.

Hawks might be a slight stretch above but not so dominant that they can't be beaten in a single elimination playoff. FCA also undefeated but no one they have beaten has won another game yet. Still TBD in my book.

Maybe this shakes out a bit more but feels like goal differential may matter this season.

FCA is undefeated against the Diamondbacks and Crabs. Arguably the 2 teams that have no business in elite. Beating both of those teams by a combined goal differential is 5 is laughable. I’m not saying that FCA is not deserving to be in elite, but I was expecting more. Especially with their FO guy dominating the X

2 games into the season, second year as a team and 1st year playing at the elite level; relax. I don't think anyone expecting them to be better than .500 but just like most teams they are building and my guess is in a few years will be a top team in the elite division. I saw them yesterday and their defense is pretty solid; offense needs some work.....maybe 2 or 3 players away offensively, not much speed and I think the weakness on offense will show up this week against the Hawks. I don't see their FO dominating the Hawks kid.

We've played FCA 3 times in the last year, I know they've had some power on offense, that's why I was surprised they only put up 4 on Crabs. But, I understand there was not a lot of scoring in the crabs game, so the FO guy was limited on dominating possession from X. we matched up very evenly with FCA, I was just shocked they only put up 4 goals on a team we put 11 on.

Also, Hawks FO is not in the same league as FCA's, if he was they would have put have put many more goals on Team 91 yesterday. Hawks defense kept those FO losses in check with some great play. It's safe to say FCA's is the best in the business for this league. Unless he's never recovered from that leg injury over the summer.

I agree the FCA kid is the best in the 26 division and their Big LP FO guy is not bad either; I saw him take a few draws this year and he pretty much dominated the X as well. Those two are a nice weapon to have at such a young age. Looney's also has a nice FO kid and Hawks is much improved from last year; I thought that was a glaring weakness on that team and at least that attempted to address it. I also agree the FCA offense against Hawks this weekend will be a major issue against that defense; I do not see them scoring more than 2-3 goals.