Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great! Then we will expect them to actually play in the 2026 AA bracket at HoCo this year. PLC played in 2026 A this past spring and didn’t win the regular season or the championship.

HoCo is about consistency over the entire spring. Do that in 2019 and you can call yourself the best.

Also helps to play in the best tournaments like NLF or NAL but you are nowhere to be found in those.

Anonymous bragging about fifth graders strikes again!

It’s great that your kids are winning youth tournaments like Summer Exposure but if your goal is to have your son play high level D3 or D1 lacrosse then you need to put him on a team like the Hawks once he hits high school that will be in tournaments that those coaches will actually be attending.

You need access to the best club tournaments. That is the key along with attending prospect days at the colleges.. Even if your son plays for a great local high school program college coaches don’t have time to go and watch those games.

So instead of bragging about beating the Hawks you should be trying to get your son on the Hawks if you live in the Annapolis area. That is because they have access to the best tournaments.

I don’t live near Annapolis but if I did, placing my son on that Hawks team as early as possible would be the goal.

What is your long term strategy? To keep bragging?

OMG shut up Hawks dad. Go talk to yourself in the mirror because you are the only one who cares what you have to say.