Originally Posted by Anonymous
Every team in elite deserves to be there. FCA probably played a great game against the Hawks. Going into today, they were ranked 1&2.

And I’m not a Hawks Daddy. I’m a Mommy.

Oh and while we are on the topic of mommy’s... whoever felt it was appropriate to talk about the moms of a team and their bodies should be ashamed of themselves.

Love the classiness of the AYLC parent! This is how it should be!!!!!

If you are going to be on an anonymous forum, post on the forum, and announce to the forum that you are mom, you better grow thicker skin. Your 2026 must be your first?

Every team in elite deserves to be there. FCA probably played a great game against the Hawks. Going into today, they were ranked 1&2.

And I’m not a Hawks Daddy. I’m a Mommy.

Oh and while we are on the topic of mommy’s... whoever felt it was appropriate to talk about the moms of a team and their bodies should be ashamed of themselves.

Love the classiness of the AYLC parent! This is how it should be!!!!!

If you are going to be on an anonymous forum, post on the forum, and announce to the forum that you are mom, you better grow thicker skin. Your 2026 must be your first?

I don’t think having thick skin has anything to do with it. Someone is posting about a woman’s body and choice of clothes on a forum that should be about 10 and 11 year old boys lacrosse. It’s inappropriate.

You know the rules "[ChillLaxin] or GTFO"