Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just saying that the BULK of talented players from express orange & pihranas are MOST prob going to stay with the express and are currently practicing. And if your son was "chosen" you wouldn't be crying about it. Like most hypocrites that gave people a hard time. Than when MC gave them the late invite it was all peachy!

There are only 6 Piranha kids that were asked, so i dont think that constitutes the bulk of the team. This wasnt done on a talent basis and everyone knows it, so give it up. So i guess your saying if a kid wasnt picked theyre not talented?

I never said that, please don't put words in my mouth. I feel every player has talent, some more than others but thats in anything. You said, "this wasn't base on talent and everyone knows it"-- who knows it? Who's "everyone"? Those who are bitter & can't stop whineing? If your son was picked weeks back you wouldn't be complaining. And if you don't think its a talented group, than your very delusional.

You can have your son go to the tryouts and hope he gives his best effort or move on, very simple.

Korwan (Express Piranhas 2017) VS. McManus (Express Orange 2017) for the match ups since teams formed in fall- they played 4 scrimmages/games- record- 2(W)-1(L)-1(T) in favor of the Piranhas.

New 2017 Orange team formed over last few weeks had initially 10 McManus kids selected and 4 Piranhas, now 7 Piranhas.

Piranhas team was on the rise this year with plenty of talent. Look at the math, Piranhas were a stronger team based on record, with fewer kids selected.

New 2017 team based purley on talent, NO LOGIC TO THAT.