Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]BTW, what's the obsession with the fish names? Barracudas, Piranhas, Sharks. Maybe everyone else is supposed to be scared or are these top secret code names for teams that are under development for next year? I think you should follow the trend set by the Tenacious turtles and name them something kinder and gentler...how about the Rambunctious Rabbits or the Precocious ‘Possums.

Long Island Express is from LI. Long Island is an ISLAND. Therefore its surrounded by WATER. What lives in water? Barracudas, Piranhas, Turtles (sometimes) and SHARKS. lol [/quote

Why not refer to things more indigenous to Long Island? Like the Tat Sleeve Tigers. Or Magnificient Mullets.

How about the obnoxious parents or the ignorant fools. We have plenty of those

now now, sounds like someones boy didn't get invited - Express Sharks will work fine.

Congratulations to you, hope it works out. It's all well and good until MC decides your son is no longer useful then kicks him to the curb like he does to everyone else. Oh and by the way, make sure you bring cash or your checkbook

Its my son's responsibility to make sure he shines all the time. So if he gets "kicked to the curb" by any coach, its my kids fault - not any coach! Its called accountability and its taught in my home to my kids. We don't live by the "oh son, the world is against you!" way of life. And Ill use my checkbook, because I realize nothing of value is free.