What the heck went on here? I copied this from another place:

"I am a mom who has a son in highschool and I usually just read the forms to get lax information. I was at this tournament this weekend and had to respond because what I saw on this field was so shocking and sad for the sport of lacrosse. I just read the post on the Tenacious Turtles website and I am pretty shocked at the accounts that were described on the site. I happened to be at the field where the turtles were playing. A friend of mine was telling me how good they were in the Young Guns tournament so I decided to stop and watch. I saw the coach from the other team call the stick check. It was questionable if the stick was under 40 inches or not. It had a lot of tape at the bottom of the stick and I am sure the ref had to guess where the end of the stick really was. What the coach of the Turtles does not tell you in his post on the website is that the reason he got the 3 min penalty is because he stormed the field, anc confronted the ref. No matter what the whole stick check fiasco was about-the coach of the turtles team showed the worst behavior I have seen a lacrosse tournament in a long time. And to write on his team website that he thinks it was all done on purpose with the ref, coach and Aloha Tournaments being in collaboration is crazy!

The Turtles are good and it is a shame that players in U13 have to witness that type of behavior from adults. It took away from fans admiring a great lacrosse game.

I try and teach my children to respect their coaches, teammates and opponents on the field no matter what. It is only a game.

I hope as the summer youth lacrosse season winds down for these teams-coaches take a moment to gain perspective on what this all means-especially at a U13 level.

And to the Turtle website post-that post only makes you look more crazy then you did storming across the field."

Turlte website says no other LI teams were their so I guess we'll never know.