Originally Posted by Anonymous
All are US Lacrosse eligible. You are wrong, but pretty persistent in your argument. Just accept that your team lost to a better team for once and stop looking for excuses as always. Is this what you teach your son? Look for an excuse every time something adverse happens? Also, STEPS is not the first 2017 team I have seen with "big kids", maybe we grow them bigger in NJ, but I guarantee all are US Lacrosse rules eligible. End of story.

Never said they werent a better team, I was pretty clear when I said they were bigger, faster and stronger. Pretty sure the point is that I would say that most of the boys on the Steps team were 14 years old or on the late side of 13. One year makes a huge difference in sports, that year between 13 and 14 is a huge growth year. Seems to be a trend these days of holding a kid back a year so he can excel in academics and sports. Yes you have a very good team but I wouldnt go bragging so much how you knocked around a bunch of 12 and 13 year olds. Like to see how you would do against a strong 2016 Long Island team that is more age appropriate for you to play........Good Luck